Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Great & Cheap Mascara find

NYC Instant Lash Mascara
I have had some bad experiences with mascara...for many different reasons. The mascara I have been using is Tarte lights, camera, lashes,and I love it...however it is a bit expensive. I was at the store the other day,and   was looking for a cheapo mascara,so I wasn't using up the Tarte one as quickly. I figured it could be used  (NYC) on light makeup days,but was going in to the whole thing with lower expectations. To my complete surprise......I LOVE this $1.00 mascara.Wearing this for a few days;I can truly say it lengthens,separates,and   it wont run or rub off,and I wore this in the heat for hours.The only thing...lower lashes are the most tricky,and I haven't thoroughly tested them.Today has been a mostly indoors day,and it has held up fine,but we will have to see about the hot/humid outside. It's goood! :) 
   
This is a lengthening mascara,and so it wont add a lot of volume. -just wanted to make a little note on that
until next post...xo
Thank you for reading if you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment