Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello! This is a bit of a different kind of post for me.This is a beauty blogger tag created by The Beau Bow,so this should be fun :)!I want to mention a thank you to polkadotsandlipgloss.blogspot.co.uk for tagging me!It is hard to get a new blog off the ground(so to speak),and I really appreciate tags,comments,follows so much.

                                                                       The Tag Rules:
                                               1. State that the tag was created by Beau Bow
                                               2. Tag five beauty bloggers
                                               3. Title the post beauty blogger tag

Here we go:

                1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do
                    I'm not sure if this is really a routine,but applying false eyelashes. To be
                    honest I haven't had much luck with them staying on. I think they look great on,but can be
                    a little bit of a hassle. I mostly try to stick to a good mascara. 


                2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
                    I just clean them randomly as needed. Probably not as often as I should though


                3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
                    usually not that long. That is something that kinda will bug me throughout the day. I'd rather just
                    have clear on than have them chipped.



                4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you 
                    need it(i.e top coat,foundation)
                    Not very long. I am usually trying out different things,and I love to shop for makeup/beauty.



                5. What is your worst beauty habit?
                     Not cleaning my brushes as often as I should,and sometimes I sleep in my makeup
                     which I know is sooo bad for the skin.


                6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
                    The dishes...........definitely........lol!


                7. When going out somewhere,do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
                    I usually always end up doing it at the last minute. Even if I plan out everything,and
                    have the best intentions somehow it gets put off.


                8. Can you commit to spending bans?
                    I have not put myself on a spending ban yet,but probably should now. In the past I
                    haven't really needed to. If I do decide to go on one;yes I think I will fully commit.


                9. How organized is your makeup and nail collection?
                    I have the makeup I use often on a hanging organizer in the bathroom. My nail polish
                    is all thrown in a basket in my room. So I guess it is kinda organized(all in one place)
                    but no where near what I would like it to be.


               10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
                     My blog is new,so I don't have a lot of posts yet. The longest I've gone since starting
                     is probably two weeks,but I am going to start posting regularly on Sunday.I might
                     throw in another post in the week sometimes though.



                     So that is my beauty blogger tag. Thank you for checking out my blog/posts!
                     I hope everyone has a great week! Until next time :) have a look at the beauty 
                     bloggers I tagged in this as well.


                                      I tag:
                                               Crystal M - http://www.ceverythingbeauty.com
                                               Chelsea Henderson - makeupbychelsea0106.blogspot.com                 
                                               Shannel Lee - shannellee.blogspot.com                 
                                               Crystal H. - yayasideas.blogspot.com       
                                               Joy Carey - purejoymakeup.blogspot.com
                  
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment