Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 12, 2013

Love These Lipsticks

                                                                Milani HD Advanced Lip Colors

                                                                              Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to have a little chat about some of my fav lipsticks...........
These Milani HD Advanced Lip Colors are not in the line anymore,but I found a ton at.....the Dollar Tree($1) so that was super exciting. They are also on www.cherryculture.com for $8.00. I love the color statement lipsticks to,but (in my opinion) these are better for summer. They are light and sheer,but can be built up. These might be some of the most smooth/hydrating lipsticks I have,so easy to apply. They do have a bit of very fine sparkle,but it comes off as just a pretty sheen. For a sheer/light lipstick these have pretty good staying power. If you are drinking/eating they will transfer some,but just in general wear is great. The lipstick tube has a twist/click feature to move up the lipstick. I just love them! :) There are twelve shades,and these are the five I have.....
left to right/colors
Classy Nude,Rich Caramel,Modern Mauve,Raspberry Blush,Lovely Rouge

They are all so easy to wear! I want more now that I've been talking/gushing about them! Did I mention having a slight obsession with lipsticks/lipgloss....no....well I kinda do,but who doesn't "right"!? Hopefully I'm not the only one. ;)

Anyway! How was everyone's week? Great hopefully!
Mine was good,but for some reason this week has gone by slow...for me.
It's the weekend! yay!

Have you guys tried these? Do you love them? I would love if you would tell me your thoughts,and if you haven't follow my blog...plz! Ty!

Lovely weekend to you all! Until next time XO!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love Milani and I have not seen these!! I will have to go to my local Dollar tree store--how long ago did you buy these?? They are nice colors! I need them an dwant them!! LOL...thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten them over a few weeks,but I got another one just yesterday...Premiere Plum. They usually only have two different ones out each week. I'm sure they will still be there for a bit....until stock runs out.
    ur welcome and ty for visiting my blog Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DT (Dollar Tree) also has a lot of milani nail polish...right now!

    ReplyDelete