Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's a....haul!

Hi everyone!
This is my collective haul! ;)

You go in for some moisturizer,and come out with....lol
just kidding!

Anyway....

I will name off everything starting from the back with a short description/review. I will swatch some of the newer stuff as well.

* Not Your Mothers- Clean Freak dry shampoo
This is one that I just got. I have only used it once so first impression.....I like it. It seems to knock out the oil,and adds some volume/body. It has kinda like a chemical/soapy scent to it...like hairspray,so I wish it had a better(less strong) smell.



*Soft Soap- Ultra Rich/Shea Butter and Almond Oil body wash
CVS had these on sale,and I had a coupon so......$1 yay! Love the smell



*Simple- Soothing Facial Toner
I like it,and seems to be very gentle on my sensitive skin.



*Simple- Hydrating Light Moisturizer 
This blends out to be very thin,and is very light not greasy. I feel like this should be named soothing light moisturizer. It is so calming to the skin,but is not sooo hydrating. There is just enought moisture for my combo/oily skin,but probably not for someone with dry skin.



*Rimmel- Clean Finish/Matte Foundation
I want to do a full review on this foundation,so I will skip this for now.



*Wet N Wild- Fergie/Newport Nights eyeshadow- Centerstage Collection *New
This is new for spring/summer. I'm not sure if it is limited edition or will become included in the line.
This and the lipgloss will probably be a separate review.



* Wet N Wild- Perfect Pout lipgloss/Hot,Hot,Haute *New



*Maybelline- Color Show/shredded- in Carbon Frost
I got this 50% off at CVS...yay. This is a black nailpolish with a shredded/crackle effect. I like it!



*Confetti- Pink Confetti nailpolish
Pretty translucent pink with multi color sparkle. I got this at CVS to on sale.



* Elf Lip- Lip Exfoliator 
This is a new fav. I use this constantly...love. Exfoliates the lips great,and smells like vanilla!


Everything after this point I will swatch for you.


* Elf- Lip Balm SPF 15/ Nude
I LOVE this...so much. This is like a sheer lipstick,but so moisturizing. This is so smooth and creamy feels so good on. The color is so pretty. It's like your lips but better color...the perfect nude New Fav....Awesome!




*Maybelline- New/Baby Lips Electro- in Pink Shock
This is one of the new electro baby lips. This one definitely has more color,and more moisture than the other baby lips in the line. This is just a very pretty bright hot/neon pink




*Rimmel- Show Off lip lacquer/ in Nova and Stargazer *New
I love these lip lacquers. Basically they are melted lipsticks. They feel like a thick,smooth lipgloss. They last longer than lipgloss,but not as long as Rimmels lipstick. The colors are very rich,and opaque. The wand applicator has like a deep indention/well that collects more product,so they go on heavy. I love the colors I have. Stargazer is like a nude/gold with sparkle..so pretty. Nova is like a deep brown/pink mauve,and will be perfect for fall/winter. I want more! :)


*Rimmel- Stay Glossy 3D gloss in Lights,Camera,Action *New
This is a new shade from the stay glossy 3D lipgloss. This is a fav for spring/summer super pretty pinky/coral sparkle. The formula is smooth,and not sticky. This is suppose to be 6hr shine which is silly...does not last that long. I think I should mention both the laquers/stay glossy have a kinda strong baby powder smell.
left to right
Show off lip lacquer/stargazer,Nova,Stay Glossy 3D Lights,Camera,Action





*Rimmel- Moisture Renew Lipstick in Burgundy Shine
This is the only one that is not new. I got this at 75% off,so it might be discontinued. :(
I love this color! The moisture renew lipsticks smell like baby powder to,but I like the formula.




Maybelline-Color Show/Holographic nail color in Alluring Rose *New
This is from the new Holographic line. I luv the color. The finish is kind of like metallic/foil. These nail colors go on so easily...no lines. 
  

So I hope you guys like my haul/slight review/swatches. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Do you have any of these things? What do you think about them? I would love to hear your thoughts! I hope everyone has an awesome upcoming week! As always TY for visiting with me....until next time xo ;)




2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving the Rimmel lip lacquers and that Maybelline nail polish. My fiancee actually bought it for me as part of my birthday present and I have been obsessed!

    Love the post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I want sooo many more colors! What sweet fiancee you have! Ty Chelsea ;)

      Delete