Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 28, 2013

July Favorites 2013

                                                                               Hey Everyone! :)
                                                                               Happy Sunday!
                                                  I wanted to talk a little bit today about my July Favs.
      Some of these things I've talked about in recent post. I wont talk about these things,but they are my fav.

                                                                 *NYC/Smooth Skin Makeup

                                                                 *Elf/Lip Exfoliator
                                                               
                                                                 *Elf/Lip Balm SPF 15- Nude

                                                                 *Rimmel/Show Off Lip Lacquer-Stargazer



                                                    Now on to the things I haven't mention yet:

                                                  *Organix/Anti-breakage Keratin oil shampoo
                   I have been using this shampoo all month,and it is wonderful.I Think this,and the reg Organix/Morrocan Argan oil shampoo are dupes for Redkin All Soft.This one has argan oil in it to though plus keratin oil for strength.I love both of them,but the Keratin oil seems to repair/strengthen my hair while the morrocan oil one just makes your hair very soft. I have been swapping them out based on how my hair is feeling. This shampoo does not have Sulfate,so it is so gentle on my hair/scalp,but does lather up to get the hair clean.



                                                 *Organix/Anti-Breakage Keratin oil instant repair healing oil
           This smells soooo good.....kind like vanilla coconut.I spray this on wet or dry hair,and use it as a heat protectant or as a finishing spray to make my hair shine.I actually use this on my sons hair when its wet to keep it from stickin out everywhere as it drys lol.


                                                         
                                                            *Adult Acnomel/ Adult Acne Medication
           I have always had a hard time with my skin ever since......puberty/period there I said the p word. Anyway...it's hormonal,and I have tried lots of different washes,gels,creams,toners...nothin.The only thing I find happens when I use Salicylic acid or Benzoyl Peroxide is that my skin gets dried out,and I naturally have oily skin. I used a mask a long time ago that had some sulfur in it,and I remembered that it kinda helped,so I decided to go search out a treatment with only sulfur.I have not been using this a long time,but since I have been it has helped so much.When I put this on my spots at night in the morning they are dramatically reduced in size,and the redness has gone down some.I don't have the box anymore,but it seems like it said something about helping rosasea to.This does not dry out my skin either,so I am lovin it. I cross my fingers that this keeps working so well. Sometimes it feels like things will help for a while,and then just stop being effective. I think skin especially on the face is the most personalized thing there is to treat. It is hard to find something that works for one person that also works for another....ya know what I mean! I got this at Rite-aid for about $12.00.


                               *Maybelline/Instant Age Rewind/Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
              This is one of my new fav concealers of all time! I need to get a new one! I love the idea of treatment concealers. You get double benefits that way. This has Goji Berry and Haloxyl. I love how smooth and creamy  this is.It's not to thick not to thin either,and covers beautifully. They have one that is a dark spot treatment/highlighter in a white tube...I want it!



                                                 *Rimmel/60 seconds one coat nail polish-I lilac you
         I love this color! Such a pretty dusty lilac/lavender! The formula of the nail polish is great!This does dry very quickly...I didn't time it though :),and is kinda thick when you put it on so one coat would do it. It is kinda small,but it's $1.50. I will get more colors.


                                                 *Rimmel/Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks
            I think the Kate Moss lasting Finish lipsticks are my fav at the drugstore,and more specifically this month the color 104. They should name them though. I like the look of a matte lipstick,but it is hard to find a good matte formula. These lipsticks are so creamy,and easy to apply. They wont move to much when you put them on,and don't bleed at all.They are not at all drying on my lips.Actually I think this lipstick is kinda moisturizing. The color is so wearable for everyday.I hate hearing everyone say "Mauve is a grandma color" uh no no....I don't know about your granny,but mine wore red lipstick...lol! I Love Mauve it goes with anything,and works for everyone. Mauve and Coral are soooo my fav colors for lipstick. I love a huge variety of colors,but if I had to choose those would be it.
                           


*Physicians Formula/Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadow-Canyon Classics
Matte eyeshadows are way harder to come by than there shimmery counterparts. These are awesome Quality. They remind me of a higher end product. The formula is smooth,and easy to blend.They have great color pay-off. You just have to lightly touch an eyeshadow brush in this to get all the amount needed.

The dark color on the end is actually a deep gray/purple,and the two in the middle are essentially the same color except one is a bit darker. The last color is just a nice soft white highlight. Now I know these may not be like super exciting colors,but they are great to have for a neutral look. These would be great for work or to off set a brighter lip color.


Well that's it for my July 2013 Favs.I hope you enjoyed my little post! I hope everyone has a most fabulous week ahead! Until next Post....xo! ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie,
    I have been enjoying your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check my blog post for details. http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com/2013/08/proud-recipient-of-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are awesome Shalunya! I am sooo happy to hear you have enjoyed my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites waxing offers in hyderabad | parlor service at home hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I found your website by way of Google while searching for a comparable matter, your web site came up. It seems great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.
    coconut oil for hair Pakistan

    ReplyDelete